The Benefits of Corporate Membership
Please join Ohio River Valley Women’s Business Council and become one of our corporate members who support women's business enterprises. ORV~WBC is WBENC’s regional processing organization. Unlike other organizations that merely verify certification provided by other entities, WBENC is the only national organization providing a strict certification process that includes a detailed notarized affidavit, client interviews and site visits. This council oversees WBE certification on behalf of the Women's’ Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) for the states of Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia. The cost for an annual ORV~WBC corporate membership is $2500.00
- The Ohio River Valley - Women’s Business Council provides support to help major corporations make business contact with Women’s Business Enterprises (WBEs) that are certified by our organization. We have designed a number of programs to help facilitate the development of strategic alliances and relationship building between you, your buyers, and WBEs. The Councils offer numerous networking opportunities to its members that will further your relationship with regional WBEs.
- Outreach Services are available through our team of experts to assist you with sourcing and communicating contract opportunities to WBEs. Our staff members are available to support you in identifying WBEs in a particular industry/geographical area or communicating your company’s opportunities and programs to WBEs. The Council is available for presentations to your female suppliers regarding the benefits of certification, thus increasing your pool of certified WBE’s.
- Assistance with the coordination of Matchmaker Sessions between our WBEs and your buyers on how to do business with your corporation. The Council would like to partner with you to strategically organize opportunities for your buyers and/or your prime suppliers to meet and build relationships with our certified WBEs.
- Placement of your Corporate Web site Link on our Web site to help make it easier for WBEs to gather information on doing business with your company. This link will appear on both the homepage and in the Corporate Members section of our web site and will be accessed primarily by women business owners looking for corporate procurement information.
- Educational opportunities are extended through our annual conference and other event activities to keep you updated and informed regarding supplier diversity best practices and other trends in the industry.
Click here to download our Corporate Member Dues & Benefits PDF.
Click here to download our Corporate Membership Pledge PDF.
Click here to download our Corporate Membership Application PDF.
For additional information or contact Ms. Sheila A. Mixon, Executive Director via email at email@example.com or by phone at 513-487-6537 to secure your membership today!
Ms. Sheila A. Mixon
Ohio River Valley Women’s Business Council
3458 Reading Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45229